Thu, Oct 04|
South Eugene High School
Donate to the Hall of Fame Silent Auction
Donate items to the 8th annual Celebrate South Hall of Fame Induction Auction AND 100% of the funds raised come back to your club, team or arts group!
Time & Location
Oct 04, 2018, 1:28 PM – Nov 06, 2018, 12:00 AM
South Eugene High School, 400 E 19th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
The 8th annual Celebrate South – Hall of Fame Induction dinner & silent auction is approaching (Saturday, Nov. 10, 2018).
12 SEHS alumni and one former SEHS team will be inducted in to the SEHS Hall of Fame this year.
There are 3 ways your program can financially benefit from this event.
1) Find someone or a business to purchase/sponsor a table at the dinner. Tables seat 10 and are available for $1,200. $500 of the $1,200 goes to your group!!!
2) Submit items to be auctioned in the silent auction (need to submit items by Nov 1st)
3) Submit wine/gift cards for the Wine and Gift Card walls (need to submit items by Nov 1st)
All SEHS programs and clubs are encouraged to submit items for the silent auction as 100% of the proceeds are returned to the submitting program.
If you have something you would like to contribute please fill out the attached form and return it and the item to me before November 1st.
Here are important guidelines for submitting donated items
1. We ask that all items have a minimum value of $50. However we will also have a Wine Wall and a Gift Card Wall – see below for details.
2. Good auction items can vary widely! Here are some ideas and suggestions:
• gift baskets,
• sport event tickets,
• tickets to any event,
• timeshare weeks,
• travel vouchers,
• vacation rentals
• golfing/sports equipment,
• private tours,
3. This is not a garage sale so we recommend that all items be tasteful, appropriate and would appeal to the audience. Ideally, all items are sold.
4. The Wine Wall will have secret bottles of wine for $25 Each. If you bring a bottle it must have a minimum value of $15. We’ll keep track of how many your team donates.
5. The Gift Card Wall will be an opportunity for shoppers to buy gift cards at their face value, so feel free to solicit gift cards from vendors at any value.
Ready Join Us?
There are two important documents that you’ll need to go to work on soliciting items.
A. Donation Solicitation Letter. Donors often want a copy of this letter as it explains the need and event and includes our Tax ID number. (letter can be provided upon request)
B. Donation Submittal Form. Auction organizers will need this form with each donation so we can track important information about the donations. If you have an item to donate please email it to email@example.com and she will send you the donation form for inclusion in the Auction item list. Your item will be carefully tracked so your club realizes the full benefit of this great fundraiser!
Please contact Emily Proudfoot, Celebrate South Auction Coordinator and Friends of South Eugene Board Secretary.
(text is great!)